Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base:
- The official Direct Drive Wheel Base for Gran Turismo®
- Boost Kit 180 (included) unlocks maximum strength (8 Nm peak torque)
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles
- Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
- Linear, consistent performance
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
- Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
- Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
- Rotation: 2520 degrees (electronically limited, adjustable)
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between steering wheel and wheel base
- Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
- Compatible with entire Fanatec ecosystem (see Compatibility section for details)
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Optional table clamp (sold separately), supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
- Power supply
- USB-C to console / PC
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base is compatible with:
- All Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- Boost Kit 180
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- CSL DD Table Clamp
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
Please note: Compatibility with all peripherals is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- This product is compatible with all PlayStation®4 consoles and PlayStation®5 consoles.
- This product is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
- Other platforms: Compatibility with other platforms depends on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
Please note: PC and other platform compatibility is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Not suitable for children. A Direct Drive Wheel Base is not a toy! The fast movements of the steering wheel and strong torque can be dangerous. Please read the safety instructions.
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 37cm x 29cm x 25cm
Weight : 4.9kg
Volume weight : 5.37kg
- Gran Turismo DD Pro direct drive wheel base
- Boost Kit 180 power supply (regional)
- 4x T-nuts for rail mount system
- PlayStation® button caps
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- Quick Guide